PLAYMAKER FOR HME
Take control over your sales process
to stay competitive
With competitive bidding, ever-increasing competition, and dwindling profit margins, many HME companies are desperately seeking a sales edge to win more business and help them stay ahead.
Now more than ever, HME providers need a proven solution to overcome these challenges and remain competitive in the marketplace. That solution is PlayMaker.
For best viewing experience, expand the video to fullscreen.
“Too often we hear from members that the CRM options for HME are not built for medical providers. PlayMaker brings the CRM concept to HME in a way that is designed for post-acute providers.”
– Clint Geffert
VGM & Associates at VGM Group, Inc.
Mine the past, monitor the present, map the future.
Through the combination of market data and your sales activity, PlayMaker makes it simple to identify and target top referring physicians and facilities in your market. Turn your sales process from guesswork into a strategy for success.
- Interactive heat map highlighting practitioner concentration
- HME supplier market share rankings by product
- Practitioner referral volume ranking by product and market share by supplier
- Practitioner patient diagnosis volume ranking by product
- Practitioner payer mix
Establish new connections, educate your market, nurture existing relationships.
Deliver superior customer experience every time with easy access to information related to critical referral source profiles, scheduled events and previous visit and call notes.
- Strengthen existing relationships and build new ones
- Boost efficiency with centralized account information
- Optimize sales efforts both in the office and on-the-go
Align goals, assess results, accelerate towards the future.
If you want to grow your business, you have to know your business. Leave paper reporting and tracking in the past and put actionable insights to work for your business.
- Make smarter, faster decisions
- Track ROI per marketing and referral source
- Reduce data chaos and improve pipeline predictability