EMR Integration Developer/Analyst
PlayMaker is a fast-growing SaaS company providing best-in-class CRM and market intelligence solutions for the healthcare industry. We are private-equity backed and count some of the largest post-acute care companies as our customers. Our software and data solutions help our customers compete more effectively and efficiently so they can grow their business and focus on what is most important — providing exceptional patient care. We are based in Franklin, TN and have offices in Lafayette, CA and Raleigh, NC.
Our EMR Integration Developers are called upon to craft best-in-class integration solutions between our clients’ electronic medical record systems and our product. PlayMaker is seeking an EMR Integration Developer / Analyst with the potential to take on increasing technical responsibilities over time. Strong candidates will have an understanding of integration and ETL processes and an eye for making process improvements. They will also be comfortable working both as an individual contributor and as part of a team with frequent opportunities to interact with external customer stakeholders.
This position is based in our Franklin, TN office.
- Work closely with client IT executives and project stakeholders to clearly communicate complex integration methodologies and best practices
- Design, develop, test, document and deploy integration solutions
- Consult with business analysts, subject matter experts and other team members to determine data extraction and transformation requirements
- Aggregate distributed information within a secure, cloud-based application
- Leverage data deduplication, transformation and translation techniques for grooming and utilizing data across multiple systems
- Understand and implement security best practices for integrations
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to interact with databases such as SQL, Oracle, MySQL, DB2
- Experience implementing ETL processes for job sequencing, exception handling, auditing and monitoring
- Experience working with diverse technical resources within the business as well as staff for external vendors and clients
- Experience with Windows and Linux environments
- Experience with XML
- Familiarity with networking, security, routing, and system administration
- Experience with SFTP and APIs
- BA/BS in computer science or related IT field OR equivalent experience
- 2+ years expertise in SQL programming