Client Success Analyst
PlayMaker CRM is a fast-growing SaaS company providing best-in-class CRM and market intelligence solutions for the healthcare industry. We are private-equity backed and count some of the largest post-acute care companies as our customers. Our software and data solutions help our customers compete more effectively and efficiently so they can grow their business and focus on what is most important — providing exceptional patient care. We are based in Franklin, TN and have offices in Lafayette, CA and Raleigh, NC.
PlayMaker CRM is seeking a Client Success Analyst to be based out of our Lafayette office. This individual will play a critical role in supporting the Client Success team in delivering contracting and utilization analysis to facilitate client renewals and engagement strategy. The right candidate will have strong analytical skills and be comfortable learning and interacting with new technologies.
We have a mission-driven culture with high integrity and a mandate to maximize every user’s experience. PlayMaker CRM offers a competitive salary and benefits and has a proven track record of promoting from within as the company has continued to grow. We are seeking candidates who crave challenge, thrive on professional development and focus on results in every activity.
- Complete detailed analysis of upcoming client renewals and make recommendations regarding pricing and contract terms for future periods
- Analyze client utilization of PlayMaker CRM using a variety of in-house and third party applications
- Document utilization analysis in client facing presentations in PowerPoint, Word and Excel
- Based on analysis, provide client specific recommendations to internal Client Success Managers and directly to clients on best practices that should be used to drive efficiency and value in the use of PlayMaker CRM
- Serve as resource for the Client Success team in ad hoc research and analysis requests as needed
- Aptitude for independent problem solving and data analysis
- Ability to communicate effectively with both internal and external teams
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Highly detail oriented, motivated to document process and adept at resolving issues
- Proficiency in Windows OS and Mac OS desktop environments
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office (Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 2-3 years Analyst experience, preferably in a healthcare setting or for a SaaS application
- Experience in Healthcare (specifically Post-Acute Care) preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required
To be considered for this position, please email your resumé, cover letter and references to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line, “Client Success Analyst.”